The balance sheet and the profit/loss statement are most important financial reports and sources of information about the company. Based on the data they provide, company managers can adopt well-considered decisions based on financial data. The balance sheet is an important document if there is need for additional financing, for determining the value of the company assets at a particular moment, or assessing its financial status. The profit/loss statement shows the transactions generating cash and show how the money is spent. The information contained in a profit/loss statement is vital for entrepreneurs indicating generated or lost cash and the operational results of the company.
We will prepare the management reports you need from various angles:
- Using local, standardised forms;
- Using your customised forms;
- Using the forms of your group of companies;
- Developing and adapting management reports for your type of business;
- Analysing and explaining the results gained.